Civil Servant Loans
- No form of collateral or security is required as long the customer is permanently employed by the Government of Malawi for more than 6 months (not part time).
- Applicants must be civil servants that are in the Payment Solution Malawi (PSM).
- Loans periods are from 6 to 60 months.
- The minimum loan amount is MWK100,000 and the maximum is MWK5,000,000 based on affordability.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and no older than 58 years.
- The loans are covered on credit life where the insurance company pays off the outstanding amount of the loan in case of death of the client and pays out a condolence amount to the next of kin amounting to MWK200,000. The loan covers dependents on death of spouse an amount of MWK100,000 and not more than 4 children below the ages of 18 years an amount of MWK50,000 per child.
- The loan can be used for;
- The purchasing of personal assets.
- School fees.
- Business expansion or start up.
- Consolidation of debts & other general purposes.
- Loans are processed within 2 working days (24hrsâ€“48hrs) once all the required documentation has been submitted.
- Where applicants do not have enough affordability and/or has loans with other MFIs or SACCOSs, FCB are able to pay off the loans and take over the deductions from the institution.
- Valid National Identity/ID.
- Where the National ID has expired, a copy of the national registration bureau (NRB) form and supporting ID where applicable.
- Stamped bank statement showing valid account details of the holder (where applicable).
- Government Civil Servants;
- FCB Customers
- Non FCB Customers
Try Infini-Pay, our new Bulk Payment Solution